Ive'd Got Sunshine!

This is the last day of my vigil blues. Yes, I have been sleeping on an abnormal mode for about a month already since the start  of Ramadan. Ramadan is the occasion wherein our Muslim brothers get to starve themselves from morning till dawn. Since they are on fasting, restaurants and other food shops are literally closed.  Non-Muslims are not required to go on fasting. We are allowed to eat within the premises of our flat except that we don't eat in public. If you will be caught - a fine of 50 dinars will be charged. Work hours have been shifted to 5 in the afternoon till 1 in the morning from its 10 AM - 11 PM regular schedule. That is only true to those who work in restaurants and coffee shops like me.

What the heck! Facebook has been keeping me glued to my laptop for hours that I would barely notice  the sun beckoning its sharp rays on my window curtains. I have never been this addicted even when Friendster got its way in the social networking scene. Facebook has now turned up to be the official "Tambayan ng Bayan" while Friendster neglected because of its crappy features.The site developers should be doing something. I must say all of us started our social networking life from Friendster didn't we? Anyway,  now I'm back to the old regular tiring schedule again. Need to reboot  back to normal mode before my body clock crashes down. Bye for now Facebook and hello  again pots and pans ! yikes!

Comments

Popular Posts