Starting Over

Two years have gone by since I have last updated my blog, this particular blog chronicles my adventures of working overseas and the many memorable moments when I would pour out my emotions through writing when home sickness strikes. For me, writing has been a form of release. I find it a very effective medium to aid me in keeping track of lost time that could have been spent on sensible ideas and exchange of thoughts with pleasant people.

A good friend of mine once impressed on me the importance of writing in the life of the mind and the soul. It is a powerful tool that when unleashed has a great potential to change a person’s life exponentially. It is a gift that needs to be honed and crafted through constant practice. It is an innate talent that not all people possess therefore it needs to be recognized.
It is for those reasons that I have finally taken upon myself to begin blogging again. I hope that I can still deliver well just the way I did before when I was just an amateur writer. I remember a favorite teacher of mine telling us that what we are is the product of what our talent has done for us. We write the story and we end up the chapter in an unprecedented ending only to realize that we are not in control. Someone mightier is. So just enjoy every page. You may never know what’s next!

Comments

Popular Posts